On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 03:05:41PM +0200, Thomas Dahms wrote:
Hi,

I have a rule for Thunderbird "/Thunderbird/ tags=netz". I composed a
message, which opens a new window. Then I tagged this new window
"+something" to have it also on another tag. Later I sent the mail,
which closed that window.
Now, when composing another new message, these new windows still get
tagged "netz+something", although Thunderbirds main window is still
"netz" only.
Is this expected behavior?

Sorry, I forgot to mention: this should be fixed in tip.

--
Kris Maglione

Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off.
        --Nigel Calder, former editor of New Scientist