On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011, Christoph Lohmann wrote:

Hello comrades,

attached is a patch for dwm, which will add real support for the _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE.

What is this patch against? I wanted to try this out, but even the first hunk of the patch doesn't apply against hg tip.

Nevermind. Found your March 24 message with the 'toolbar and focus' patch. Adding that first fixed it.

That other patch doesn't live in a branch of any sort, does it? I never remember how hg does branches.

--
Best,
Ben