On 07/07/11 13:48, Hiltjo Posthuma wrote:
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Thomas Dean<78...@web.de>  wrote:
On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 11:37:15 +0200, julien steinhauser wrote:

I like the idea of having only used tags visible. One problem with this
patch though is that dwm loses all tags when restarting. Before, the
tagging survived restarting, which is very nice when playing with config.h.
I don't understand the mechanisms behind it, thus I am unfortunately not
able to fix this myself.

I don't think vanilla dwm remembers tags when restarting so it's not
that the patch removes that behaviour. You can specify rules in your
config.h which tags to apply to each application.

---
Kind regards,
Hiltjo

Talking about remember applications when restarting, it's possible to remember "terminals" too? When I restart dwm everything is okey with my config.h rules and each app goes to its tag, except all xterms go to tag 1, I think that is the normal behavior now, not sure if exist an easy solution. any idea?

Thank you

--
r...@sdf.lonestar.org