Are there any explicit rules which project must follow in order to be part of suckless? What is the line in here?

thanks, mkopta

On 10/31/2011 09:38 AM, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
On 30 October 2011 22:51, Jeremy Jackins<jeremyjack...@gmail.com>  wrote:
First I want many projects removed from suckless.org, only the real key
projects should survive. I plan to set up suckmore-graveyard.org or something
similar in a couple of weeks to allow for an archive of those non fitters, as

Aside from wmii, what other projects do you have in mind? I'm suddenly
nervous that my favorite software is going to start to disappear...

The current list of definite removal candidates is:

* wmi (the historical bit of it would be on the graveyard as well)
* wmii
* libixp
* wmiirc-ruby
* skvm (who uses this? development seems dead)
* vp (what is this?)

The current list of unclear removal candidates is:

* surf (seems dead, please shout if you disagree or if anyone wants to
take this on, it doesn't make sense if it is not maintained, as
webkitgtk carries away)
* ii (Nion, are you still maintaining it?)

Hope this clarifies it a bit. Sharpening the suckless.org philosophy
will lead to one tool for each task, not many.

Cheers,
Anselm