From: Luis Anaya <papoan...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sat 07-Apr-2012 10:57
To: dev@suckless.org
Subject: RE: [dev] [dwm] drop the bars (was: systray in upstream dwm?)

Hi:

I see the case for a need of a systray, but there are tiling window managers
that provide this facility.
The "awesome" window manager does have systray capability fairly small
footprint, something to consider.
 Dwm is meant to be minimal and it is embedded in its design philosophy and
being that many of
the systray application do have a command line counterpart in most cases,
there's really no rush
to include this as a main feature IMHO. But if it can be cleanly patched, it
can be included
in the patches section.