On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 08:00:43AM -0700, Charlie Kester wrote:
On Thu 12 May 2016 at 07:47:51 PDT Pickfire wrote:

A ports like system won't be very helpful most of the time, what about a
low end device like raspberry pi, have you ever thought of that?

I don't think that buying a better computer for the sake of being more
suckless is even suckless, not everyone is that luxurious.

I'm not very familiar with the Raspberry Pi, but I don't think you need
a "luxurious" desktop machine (or laptop) to cross-compile programs for it.

Especially if we're talking about *suckless* programs.

Yeah, this is a problem. Cross-compiling.

What if the user don't have a second device, if he is rich, he will buy
a laptop or a desktop instead of a raspberry pi.

--
< Do what you like, like what you do. >