Identified an issue during testing of 1.1/1.1.0 branches.
When clicking on 'Run in SQL Lab' from Explore in any
chart, flask.debughelpers.FormDataRoutingRedirect is returned and the whole
page crashed.
although there's a workaround, this button is quite commonly used... *I'm
inclined to have rc2. *
*thanks for testing *@Evan Rusackas <e...@preset.io>*  and validating *@Phillip
Kelley-Dotson <phil...@preset.io>