Thanks for pointing that out Beto!

The VERSIONED_EXPORT item should be thought of as permanently turning the
flag on, removing the flag. This is desirable in cases where having the
flag on has become the clearly superior experience, and where maintaining
multiple options sustains an undue amount of tech debt. Some other flags in
the list got the same treatment.

Some of us had a meeting to quickly go through the list of proposals since
there hadn't been much movement in the past months. We decided that it
would be good to focus primarily on CLI and config changes. I'll post
explanations for the ones considered unsuitable on the SIP.

--
Aaron Suddjian, Software Engineer at Preset