About licenses for this source release, we have to look and make sure the
copy/pasted code [if any] is gathered in LICENSE.txt I believe. Now that
we've move superset-ui out, that leaves very little behind in terms of
copied code. `superset-ui` has things copied from `blocks.org` . Maybe the
one file left in assets/vendor/pygment.css ? Maybe some utils functions
somewhere has been copied from a snippet?

For the eventual convenience release, we'd have to do that for the whole
javascript dep tree presumably if we want to ship the JS bundles. Let's
talk another thread about that specifically.

Max