Hi Krist,
I have a PR (https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/6610
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/6610>) which I would love to
close, but need some assistance.  The PR as it stands works, passes all unit
tests and doesn’t break anything, however there are two hardcoded lines which
should be moved, but I am stuck here.

I’d like to ask that we mark this as a WIP, merge the PR, open an issue to
clean that up and I’ll keep working on it.
Thanks for the consideration.