Thank you Krist for bringing this up. Our repo needs more TLC!

I did a pass on old issues I created a long time ago and one some PRs
(closed dozens of things). The overall workload is monumental and it may
really help to have bots auto-commenting and closing stale issues and PRs
that aren't labelled as "bot-immune". I'm not sure how people feel about
that.

Max