Dear all,

The source release 0.33.0 RC1 for Apache Superset is baked and available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/, public
keys are available
at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/superset/KEYS

We're now attempting to use 0.33 as the base for the first release as
opposed to 0.32 in previous attempts. Many license-related issues had been
solved by the process shipping visualizations as plugins, and that
migration wasn't completed on 0.32. This is the third ASF release candidate
of Superset *We're still ironing out our release process, so please bear
with us and help if you can*.

As I went along, I documented the process in [yet-to-be-merged]
RELEASING/README.md in the repo, latest edits here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/7539 . As part of
`RELEASING/`, we ship docker files to help package and test releases.

For context the `0.33` release branch was cut at SHA 51068f007, that was
merged on master on Apr 17th. From that common ancestor, the following list
of commit was added as cherry-picks. The SHAs in the list bellow reference
the cherries on the release branch, PR number are available to get more
details.

7591a709 (tag: 0.33.0rc1, apache/release--0.33) 0.33.0rc1
b7ffdb8b Improve instructions
4bbd68c6 Change babytux to open image in birth dashboard
eaa679e8 remove unused LICENSE entries
42d50f9d Add Roboto font to LICENSE, remove glyphicons files
5ae2836b Address COPYRIGHT + LICENSE issues
ea807f20 [WiP] Improvements related to ASF release process
c57ef5dc 0.31.0rc1.dev1
51068f00 Adding permission for can_only_access_owned_queries (#7234)