Max, when I check the signature (gpg --verify ) it tells me:
gpg: Signature made Sat May 18 15:36:55 2019 PDT
gpg:                using RSA key 8CA186C4568E92301E5F2491A3B3BE2CCC1BB7E4

I imported the KEYS file referenced in your message, but it doesn't appear
to contain that key.  I think you need to either generate a new signature
with the key in the file and upload that .asc file to the dist site (no
need to rerole the release itself) or place the key you used into the KEYS
file.

Alan.