Best Regards,

Steve Yin
-------------------------------------
Symphony Common App and Performance
IBM Corporation | Lotus Software
Tel: 86-10-82454405
Email: yb...@cn.ibm.com
Notes: Bing BJ Yin/China/IBM
Address: 2F, Ring Bldg. No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.
8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193,
P.R.China

From:
Ming Fei Jia/China/i...@ibmcn
To:
dev@sw.openoffice.org
Cc:
Wei Guo Shi/China/i...@ibmcn
Date:
2009-05-22 11:33
Re: [sw-discussion] The code for MS Word file encryption feature is
committed to wordencryption CWS

Mathias,

Steve has delivered the code to CWS. Could you pls do code review or give
some comments? Our target is that this CWS can be integrated into OO3.2.
So pls help give guidance how to proceed!

And next, maybe can you help start the build on EIS? We have passed the
build and Unit test on our local machine. Then maybe could you help
contact QA to do integrate? Or provide some info about what we should do?

Thanks much.

Best Regards,

Mingfei Jia(贾明飞)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82452493 Fax: 86-10-82452887
NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM E-mail: jiami...@cn.ibm.com
Address: No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei Wang
West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, P.R.China

Bing BJ Yin---05/19/2009 02:53:51 PM---Hi Mathias,

Bing BJ Yin/China/i...@ibmcn

dev@sw.openoffice.org

Ming Fei Jia/China/i...@ibmcn, Wei Guo Shi/China/i...@ibmcn

05/19/2009 02:53 PM

[sw-discussion] The code for MS Word file encryption feature is committed
to wordencryption CWS

Hi Mathias,

The code for MS Word file encryption feature is ready. Please help us to
do the follow-up works. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Steve Yin