Hi,

yes, Henning is back from vacation now. Unfortunately he was absorbed by
security and show stopper bug fixes. To avoid longer delays we discussed
the matter and decided to hand over the task to Mikhail Voitenko, who
knows a lot about the MS OLE storage format and how encryption is done
in OOo. He's not a Word file format expert, but we think that most of
the time this shouldn't be an issues, and Henning is at least available
to answer questions in case of.

Sorry for the delay, now you can expect to hear from Mikhail soon.

Whether this feature needs a full specification is something we should
discuss with the QA. As soon as Mikhail will have created and built the
CWS, we will show it to one of our dear QA colleagues and ask him what
he wants to get documented.

If you want to publish your current documentation, we surely can use the
OOo wiki for that. What kind of documentation do you have now?

Best regards,
Mathias