Hi Eric,

It is really nice to see you getting on to the code...

We have integrated the FindBugs, Checkstyle and PMD through the respective
maven plugins and found that they were by default giving a set of issues but
after a going through those I have realized most of them are not really
issues, but of couse we have found a set of good issues that we had as well.
I am sure that we can configure the level of error checking but I didn't
tried to go along that path (well, I would say the time factor stopped me in
going that line). Even though we tried this we never get this committed into
the svn and got it to run continuously.

I think we better integrate these with correct configurations to get best
results and if you could help us getting there that would be of utmost help.

I think you will have to go through the JIRA and patches model for the
contributions for the moment until you become a committer, well that is how
generally apache operates (you may already know this), and I would prefer to
have small patches on one concern than a patch touching most of the files.

Thanks for the contribution, and it is very valuable for the evolution of
this project into a success product.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--