Hi Runwan

HTTP and HTTPS for synapse  message mediation (_SynapseService)
setting was there in the previous code (Proxy service only had the per
service transports ) . I actually only did refractor - cut and paste
and change only organization.   Synapse as Handler module can be
deployed without much effort... may three , four line ........

Thanks
Indika