Well, we had two operation models called proxy service mediation and message
mediation. In the earlier case message is going to be dispatched to the
respective proxy service where as in the later case message will be directed
to the main sequence. Now the message mediation operational model is only
available for the HTTP/S

>From my POV this is conceptually wrong with the initial design of synapse.
Do we want to drop in the message mediation.

Thanks,
Ruwan