Indika,

I agree with you, but what we are considering is the same as this
explanation. We do not want to kept the listener initialization till we
initialize rest of the components. For the moment what happens is basically,
while we initialize the components messages can flow into these components
because the listeners are already started to accept the messages, which is
completely wrong because the initialization of the application layer is
halfway through.

So this is a matter of clearly differentiating the initialization from the
starting process. So even though the listeners are initialized they
shouldn't accept messages till the application layer (i.e. components or the
Synapse Env) signals the ready state.

I am trying to come up with a proposal to implement this. When we do a
considerable change, it is better to discuss things before commiting to
implement that even though we are operating on CTR model.

Thanks,
Ruwan