hello everybody,
I was trying to use the tx mediator with multiple data sources, but I was
end up with have a resource enlist problem. Further investigating the
problem I found that this is something with the use of TransactionManager
interface in tx mediator. I am not sure why the tx mediator was implemented
in that manner. But changing the TransactionManager interface into
UserTransaction fixed the problem. I just submitted a patch with the changes
for the tx mediator(SYNAPSE-573). I can share the configuration, datasources
confifurations etc..if anybody is interested. Also note that we don't need
to the axis2.xml configuration we use to get the TxManger from the JTA
provider.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org