On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>wrote:
hi,
The docs says this.
The UserTransaction interface provides applications and application
components with the capability to control transaction boundaries
programmatically, while an application server utilizes the
TransactionManager interface to demarcate transaction boundries on behalf of
an application and its associated components[1].

-Rajika
[1] - http://java.sun.com/javaee/technologies/jta/index.jsp

Rajika,

--