Folks,

Please note that there is noway that we can manage or monitor inlined
endpoints.

Even we enforced names for inlined endpoints, there is noway (at least for
the moment) that any user can manage/monitor those endpoints, which is
simply because there is no means of retrieving inlined endpoints.

I am holding my *strong* -1 for enforcing the name for inlined endpoints.

To make the developers life easier we are trying to make the life of the
user a difficulty.

Please give me a list of *tested* advantages that the user get by enforcing
a name for the inlined endpoints.

Thanks,
Ruwan

Ruwan Linton