On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Miyuru <miyur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
> it will be more convenient and more closer to real user requirements.

Not exactly. IMO 1 hour is suitable for most production scenarios. In a real
system, if an endpoint gets suspended, that usually means something has
terribly gone wrong (a backend server may have gone down, a connection may
have dropped etc). Recovering from such an error could take a long time. I
think the default suspend duration is set to 1 hour considering these
issues. But I agree that during development time this could be major pain.
In development phase endpoints may get suspended all the time due to various
reasons. In that sense it is beneficial to have a much shorter default
suspend duration for endpoints.

Hence I'm actually +0 on this right now.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka