Hi Eric/Chris,

I mostly agree with Eric, but the only concern is that the Synapse 1.2
release is not using the Java 1.5 and higher features and perf improvements
to its maximum level, since the axis2 version that we have been using in the
Synapse release was compatible with the jdk-1.4 and hence was not supporting
generics and so forth, so does the Synapse 1.2.

Regarding the Scripting engine issue it is not that easy to get that worked
around since the ScriptingEngine declarations are loaded at runtime using
the java Service Providers model, how ever these will be fixed on the
Synapse 2.0 release, which will have to wait till its Axis2, AXIOM
counterparts.

Thanks,
Ruwan