Andreas, that seems to be set in a maven profile - it activates a snapshot
repository located in http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/.
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't that remain snapshot? Would you
happen to know why it's done like that? This is the only occurrence of
snapshot - not sure how it got away as I did grep the entire directory,
maybe it was mix up when we had to switch between 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 a few
times between take 1 and take 2.

Thanks,
Ravi