> Hum, I actually thought you would have included the full CXF features in
> 1.1.0 alongside with still running but deprecated Spring MVC interfaces.
> If I was wrong, could this be done?

It will be optimal for us, as far as we resolver list setters issue for TOs
mentioned by Jan.

What about integration tests? I see two options:
A) activate both Spring MVC and CXF Rest tests already in 1.1.0 (will take a
longer time)
B) keep only Spring MVC tests running for 1.1.0 and activate CXF tests only in
1.2.0, when Spring MVC will be removed with in SYNCOPE-275

If users will start with CXF rest already in 1.1.0, option (A) makes more
sense. From other side than integration tests will take definitely more time.

Regards,
Andrei.