Currently InvalidSearchConditionException is in core.persistence.dao and
is a checked exception.
If we want to make this exception part of the UserService interface to
have it available on the client we will have to move it to common.

Currently the console does not seem to use the exception on the client
side. So my preliminary solution to get it running is to make the
exception unchecked so I can pass it to the
exception mapper without having it in the interface.

So basically the two things to discuss are if we want to move the
exception to common and if we want to make it unchecked. I personally
would do both.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider