Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your response.
Do you think it could be useful open an issue on Jira for these features? (if
yes a can do it).

I take a quick look to SampleJob and AbstractTaskJob classes.
I think it could be useful allow a scheduled task to have configuration
parameters.
I guess it's possible to define and read global configuration parameters within
a SchedTask.

What do you think about possibility to enhance SchedTask to define and store
it's own configuration parameters?

Best Regards,
Denis.