Hi
On 02/04/13 11:18, ZhiYing Yan wrote:
Hello,
I am a developer of Talend.
I need to write a checker which get if the syncope username and password used
are right or not.
But I don't know how?

After I open the syncope , I can access http://localhost:9080/syncope-console,
and then input user id and password, then I can see the content.
And  after access http://localhost:9080/syncope/cxf/users in browser and input
username/password, it shows the correct users.
I mean the syncope service has been started correct. And the username/password
is also correct.

I tried the following code but always get 404.
   PingService service =
JAXRSClientFactory.create("http://localhost:9080/syncope/cxf";,
PingService.class);

WebClient.getConfig(service).getHttpConduit().getClient().setReceiveTimeout(300000);
                 String guestAuthzHeaderForArtifactTransfer = "Basic " +
Base64Utility.encode((username + ":" + password).getBytes());

                 if (guestAuthzHeaderForArtifactTransfer != null) {
                     WebClient.client(service).header("Authorization",
guestAuthzHeaderForArtifactTransfer);
                 }
                 service.pingWithAuthz(); // get 404 here.

Is the url http://localhost:9080/syncope/cxf wrong, or the way use webclient
wrong?
Could you tell me how to check the username/password with java code?

The signs are that service.pingWithAuthz() produces a different path than "http://localhost:9080/syncope/cxf/users"; - can you ping me directly please with more details ?
Thanks, Sergey

Thanks and Regards!

--