Hi,

I would very much like to start the refactoring on 1.2.0 to remove Spring MVC
completely.
Unfortunately I'm currently under heavy load with other topics in another
project, which must be done prior to Pentecost (20.04.13).

So I could start working on this task beginning from 21.04.13.

> Moreover, our roadmap [2] says 1.2.0 is expected for Q2 2013: I don't think
> this is a reachable target, given the amount of issues and the remaining time
> (2 months), so I'd propose to shift forward any expected release date of at
> least one quarter.

+1  -  fully agree.

Best regards,
Jan