Once we've get a working PoC there, we could start discussing whether to perform a full implementation here, and also the pmost suitable way to accept Giacomo's contribution.

WDYT?
Regards.

On 20/11/2013 15:24, Giacomo Lamonaco wrote:
Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate your interest. I'm planning to release a POC in the next months, before the end of February, because i can work on it only two days for week.

I will keep you updated in the next weeks.

Best Regards.

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Colm O hEigeartaigh" <cohei...@apache.org>
A: dev@syncope.apache.org
Inviato: Mercoledì, 20 novembre 2013 14:52:00
Oggetto: Re: [Proposal] An Apache Camel Integration Proposal

It looks pretty cool! It's great to see the further integration of Syncope with other Apache projects (e.g. CXF). What sort of time frame do you envisage for this task + for what version of Syncope - 1.2/1.3?
Colm.

I forgot the most important part .. what do you think ?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/