On 03/09/2014 11:17, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
Le 03/09/14 09:12, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
I don't think we can ask infra to setup a non-moderated mailing list
as Emmanuel suggests;
I'm not suggesting that : it's simply impossible.

however, a simple alternative could be to create a new GMail address -
say syncope-tra...@gmail.com -
That is my suggestion... One option would also be to redirect the travis
mails to the commits ML (this is what we do for Directory). This way,
you get the commits *and* the result in the same mailing list. How
convenient ! ;-)

So you're saying that commits@ is not moderated?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò