Hi all,
quick update: as reported in this comment [1], GIT is working but some other things need to be fixed: in particular it seems that Subversion is still accepting commits, thus generating a very unstable situation.

I have asked INFRA for support: please in the meanwhile *don't commit anything to Subversion*, thanks.

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-574?focusedCommentId=14178065&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14178065

FYI, I've opened INFRA-8435 and SYNCOPE-559 for this.

Hi all,
it seems we have consensus here: I am going to open an issue on JIRA to INFRA with the following requests:

 1. switch our source repo to GIT

 2. make the current SVN directory read-only ONLY for
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/trunk
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/branches
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/tags

 3. re-map our read / only GIT mirrors [1] [2] to our new GIT repo

 4. adjust everything to intercept pull requests from github

Regards.

[1] http://git.apache.org/syncope.git
[2] http://github.com/apache/syncope

+1, most of the other Apache projects I work on have already switched to
git.

Colm.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>