On 16 December 2015 18:09:11 CET, "Francesco Chicchiriccò"
<ilgro...@apache.org> wrote:
>HI there,
>as you might have noticed from the considerable e-mail flow, I have
>renamed 2.0.0 to 2.0.0-M1, created 2.0.0 and 2.1.0, and redistributed
>the open issues according to the discussion below.
>
>The target is to attempt to release 2.0.0-M1 around Christmas -
>interesting the idea of Santa bringing the first release of Syncope
>2.0.0 under the Christmas tree :-)

Forgot to add: here's the prospect of new website:

http://syncope.apache.org/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/