There have been no responses from the IRC channel for eclipse (Refer to
comments on this issue <https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/issues/3>).
I have sent out some emails regarding the query out to some plugin
developers and blog authors and I am still awaiting any response from them.

Meanwhile, I am working on developing tests for the plugin. I believe this
will be completed during the weekend in which case, I will start work on
the editor part of the plugin.

I would again like to invite you to try out the plugin and post issues on
the GitHub repository <https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809> if you find
any problems.

Regards,