Il 27/06/2016 11:00, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
Hi,

Host need to set as http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest
Hi Nuwan, with /rest at the end It is working fine.
Just the possibility to chnage/reset the connection is missing.

Regards,
F.

UserData.txt

http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest <http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope>
admin
password

Please try this.

Regards.
Nuwan Sameera.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:50 AM, Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com <mailto:fabio.marte...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Nuwan, please see my comments inline.
    Please, keep @dev ML in CC.

    Regards,
    F.