On 19/09/2016 15:59, Tushar Mishra wrote:
Hi,
I would like to add to the work contributed by Nuwan and work on the completion of the Netbeans plugin. Could you please assign the SYNCOPE-808 issue to me, so I can start working on this?

Hi,
glad to see you on-board even after the GSoC!

I have just reassigned SYNCOPE-808 to you.
IMO, you can start from the work already provided by Nuwan [1], possibly by copy-pasting the relevant code from the PR into a new fresh branch of yours.

Working on the Netbeans plugin in these days when Netbeans is coming to the ASF [2] looks pretty much on-time, BTW ;-)

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/27
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/193ff34fbd9d5e89d0a32eb01df5951bb9c32dae6100ed6a3be9ecce@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

--