Hi all,
I worked on SYNCOPE-941 issue - Skip empty configuration screens in enduser UI - and I'd like to discuss about mine and other possible solutions, in particular about a consequence I ran into. Since (in edit) the user is able to navigate not only through navigation buttons but also through the breadcrumb, I decided to build it dynamically to skip empty screens by not showing the related links at all on the breadcrumb.

The problem is: during the first initialization of the breadcrumb, in Credentials, the user can see clearly the breadcrumb'structure changing while it is initializing.

I have tried to fix this using a spinner that disappears once the breadcrumb is ready but technically and graphically I didn't find it a good solution. SYNCOPE-955 Another way to solve it could be leaving the breadcrumb static as it was and disabling those buttons related to empty screens.

Any thoughts?
Matteo.