On 31/10/2016 18:38, andrea wrote:
Hi all,

I want to take only few minutes of your time to discuss about Enduser Console improvements. At the moment issues about Enduser are almost done, we developed all self-management features and we also have a good IT testing machine.

How can we go further?

The following are some improvements that could be applied, but they should not be the only!

- oauth2 authentication

Let 's say something for hooking into the authentication process, where OAuth2 is one of the pre-available hooks, beyond plain username / password.

- support for the most spoken languages in the world

Well, this would be good anyway, but we'll need support for native speakers (as for the admin console), so not sure if it makes sense at all to plan for that.

- replace Wicket captcha with Google re-Captcha

I would say more to add support for easily enabling Google re-Captcha, besides keeping Wicket captcha anyway available.

- HTML templating

This would be definitely great, don't know if Angular ships with something helping in this direction.

Do you have other proposals?

Refactoring to Angular 2, now that it is definitely out? (For Syncope >= 2.1.0, naturally...)

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/