On 06/11/2016 14:54, Giacomo Lamonaco wrote:
Il giorno gio, 03/11/2016 alle 08.48 +0100, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
On 02/11/2016 17:13, Giacomo Lamonaco wrote:
Totally agreee with Francesco about social registration, that would be
a killer feature.

During the refactoring, we can also think about the backend. Just
thinking if we can use lightweight version of wicket, running maybe
on
lighter container (Jetty), that can be easily deployed... Or maybe
use
only JS in the backend :)
Actually, we could think of a Jetty (or Payara micro) ZIP
distribution
only containing the Enduser, ready to run (and customize for the HTML /
JS part), even for 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 - don't think it would be
difficult.

Do you believe it would be useful?
Yes, I think it would be great :-)

Here you go: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-964

Il giorno mer, 02/11/2016 alle 11.27 +0100, Francesco Chicchiriccò