Matthias, thanks for replying in such short notice.

A couple of things I wanted to know from your response:

1. conn.convertToDoubleMatrix(conn.readScript(model), rows, cols, "csv").
This takes in an InputStream and conn.readScript does not return that.
Which API should I use instead?

2. pstmt = conn.prepareScript(conn.readScript(dml), new String[] { "w", "X"
}, new String[] { "predicted_y" }, false): is the code I posted and I don't
understand how it differs from what you said on point 2:
"So please change it as follows:
conn.prepareScript(conn.readScript(dml), new String[] {"w", "X"}, new String[]
{"predicted_y"}, "

Thanks!