Hi Shirish,

Thanks for your clarification.

Not sure how exactly I can modify the GLM-predict.dml to get some
prediction to start with. Ideally I would like the probability threshold to
be parameterized.

If I check the script at line 135-136 I can see the code which returns
means and vars -
[means, vars] = glm_means_and_vars (linear_terms, dist_type, var_power,
link_type, link_power);

Can you give me some idea how from here I can calculate the predicted value
of the label using some value of probability threshold ?

Regards,
Sourav