Hi Sourav,

For some reason, I didn't get your email on "Tue, 08 Dec 2015 12:56:38
-0800 " (which I noticed in the archive).

>> Not sure how exactly I can modify the GLM-predict.dml to get some
prediction to start with.
There are two options here:
1. Modify GLM-predict.dml as suggested by Shirish (better approach with
respect to the SystemML optimizer) or

2. Run a new script on the output of GLM-predict. Please see:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/sysml/api/ml/LogisticRegressionModel.java#L163
If you chose to go with option 2, you might also want to read the
documentation of following two built-in functions:
a. rowIndexMax (See
http://apache.github.io/incubator-systemml/dml-language-reference.html#matrix-andor-scalar-comparison-built-in-functions
)
b. ppred

>> Can you give me some idea how from here I can calculate the predicted
value of the label using some value of probability threshold ?
Very simple way to predict the label given probability matrix:
Prediction = rowIndexMax(Prob)  # predicts the label with highest
probability. This assumes one-based labels.

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare
IBM Almaden Research Center
E-mail: npansar At us.ibm.com