+1 Madison

I started started doing some user research with a few other designers.
We're looking for patterns and pain points around adoption and use of
SystemML. We'd love to share our findings so far to continue this
discussion and get thoughts and feedback from everyone. I think clear
tutorials and site architecture will help address some of the concerns
we're hearing and could improve adoption. I love the idea of generating
more articles and content on Stack Overflow. All of this would be really
helpful in increasing awareness and building community.

We're synthesizing our research so far and we'll share it here. Thanks for
starting this thread!

Jeremy

Jeremy Anderson
https://twitter.com/ObjectAdjective