Taking a look at "systemml-0.10.0.incubating.jar" from maven-central...

1. Looks like we have code embedded here in other projects' namespaces:
org.apache.wink , org.antlr, org.abego, com.google.common .  Shouldn't we be
using shade to re-namespace these so users do not have potential clashes?

2. I see the .dml files are included in the .jar under "scripts".  But I am not
sure how to load and use these with an oasaj.Connection .  Is there something I
am missing, or is this a to-do ?

3. Including "org.apache.systemml:systemml: 0.10.0-incubating" in my projects's
POM did not seem to pull in any transitive dependencies.  But just to
instantiate an oasaj.Connection, it needed hadoop-common and
hadoop-mapreduce-client-common.  Is this an oversight or am I using the jar in
the wrong way?  Also, is there any plan to remove these dependencies?  Ideally
using the Java connector wouldn't need to pull in a significant portion of
Hadoop.

James Dyer
Ingram Content Group