Hi Luciano,

Initial page:
>  - What's the intention of the section just above the social banner ? I
> noticed it was actually a copy of a section from the community page, but it
> looks like the content was duplicated and not extracted to a banner, and I
> have changed the one in community to what I think it better clarifies the
> mailing list, but I am not sure if that's the same intent of the banner on
> the initial page.

Thanks for bringing this point to our attention. The content on the initial
page is different from the community page. We wanted to have a call to
action to get users to subscribe to the mailing list. We are currently
designing this section and will send a pull request once completed.

Navigation Menu:
> - The community navigation seems to have gone wild with a few duplications.
> We have source code and github links, which are both the same. We also have
> the community get involved link that includes a list of committers using
> the new design format, but there is also a link to project committers that
> include the old page listing all committers.

Dexter is currently working to resolve this issue. He will send his updates
once they are finished.

Hope this clears things up!

Best,
Jason