Reading again I would really encourage to write a short proposal ;) I think
we are not far away from each other...
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anatole Tresch <atsti...@gmail.com>
Date: Sa., 6. Dez. 2014 um 10:25
Subject: Re: "annotation" instead of "annot"
To: <dev@tamaya.incubator.apache.org>

Sure? A @Config qualifier cannot be isolated (without additional
qualifiers), so given 2 configurations all change events sre sent to each
observer.
Additionally using a qualifier adds a dependency to cdi for the Qualifier
meta annotation. Given that we are at square. 0 again: diy...
And last I think it is not good to reinvent cdi (though some
similarities/intersections cannot be avoided. Also this makes it clearer in
a cdi context, which functionality is provided by which part.
Finally Imo config is a more general concept. We should not try to build it
on top of cdi, but use the parterns like ioc/events as well and ensure it
interoperates with cdi, java ee well.

Perhaps you can do a short code proposal here on the mail (api only). I am
not sure if all people here on the list are so familiar with cdi...;)

Chees
Anatole
Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 6. Dez. 2014 um
10:02:

actually with CDI 1.0 we can already do advanced things using a Config