I would like to see a similar feature set in SE only as well as with
CDI/Spring. Also the listener/event functionality will probably not be 100%
similar as in CDI (I see use cases, where an instance is only informed on
config changes affecting the instance, but not the rest of the system). I
also struggled with the name of this annotation, but let it be since I knew
we will discuss on it for sure here... As an alternative we could also call
it differently, e.g. @ConfigUpdate .

WDYT?