I'd probably say "possible future JSR".

Nothing is certain till we see results of what might be announced or
discussed at JavaOne and afterwards.
E.g. IBM seems to already push ahead with Websphere Liberty based on
microprofile.io. At the moment it isn't more than a subset of JSRs, so not
a real "standard fork" yet, but if e.g. such efforts go further there's no
reason why Tamaya shouldn't also play a role there to help the
configuration of Microservice architectures.

Werner