Just don't communicate about DS here, this is not a  DS mailing list;-)

Cheers

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | @DeviceMap
| #DevOps | #EclipseUOMo
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil